Monday, September 10, 2012

Music Monday: Nick Waterhouse

If you don't know me, then you don't know that I am head over heels in lust with JD McPherson.  He is such a doll.  And his voice is definitely swoon-worthy, as I may have mentioned before.  hehe

Well, during my venture to hear more of JD, I stumbled (literally) upon a singer by the name of Nick Waterhouse.  Have you heard of him before?  No?  Then you are really missing out.  Nick, in my opinion, is just about as great as JD.  Except, even though to compare the 2 together, their sounds are as different as apples are to oranges.  JD is more bluesy rockabilly (think Chicago) and Nick is more garage (think New York).  I could definitely see Nick's music playing on an episode of Mad Men, though.  That is if it hasn't already.  I think he's taken to the Mad Men craze and ridden the wave with amazing style.  And good for him.  Plus, I loooooooove Mad Men!  Even though I don't watch it nearly as much as I used to.

But check out Nick's music video "Same Place" below.  Do you love it?  Or do you hate it?  But if you do hate it, we just can't be friends.  And I'm not sorry about that, either.

Nick waterhouse - "Some Place"


So tell me what you think.  I'd love to get your opinions.

Until next time, lovelies!
Miss Hell

0 comments: