Monday, September 24, 2012

Music Monday: Si Cranstoun

Holy cow!  This guy's voice is as smooth as buttah.  Si Cranstoun played Viva Las Vegas last year and with good reason.  His music is a fun mixture of Jackie Wilson (whom I LOVE) and Mike Sanchez (a Viva Las Vegas local).  If you like R&B, you'll love Si Cranstoun.  His sound is so much fun that if you saw him live, you'd probably lose about 20lbs from dancing all night long.

I'm not usually too impressed with artists.  It takes a lot to make me say that I like someone.  I may like a song or two, but to like the artist themselves, well that's means that I feel that they are down to earth and can really connect with their crowd.  And Si does just that.  Tell what you think. Do you like it as much as I do? I hope so.
Si Cranstoun - "Little By Little"


Until next time, lovelies!
Michelle

2 comments:

MJ said...

ermagahhh I've missed you!!!! Love love love love, MJ

daydreamsawoken.blogspot.com

Wendi said...

OMG I love Si Cranstoun!!! Are you going to VLV 16? He's playing Saturday night in the ballroom. I can't wait to twirl to him.

HRF