Monday, September 17, 2012

Music Monday: The Del Moroccos

WOW!!! That's pretty much all I can say about these girls. Their Leslie Gore mixed with a lot of Doo Wop makes for such a fun sound. I wasn't sure what to expect when I heard these girls, but they are really fun. Fun. Word of the day. FUN!!!

Anywho, I just couldn't get enough of them. When I first heard their music, I had to hear it all. And several times on repeat. Plus they are off Histyle Records, which is Jimmy Sutton's label out of Chicago. Which makes sense, since Gabrielle Sutton is the lead singer. Hummm...I wonder what happened with her and the Honeybees. Anywho...

Check 'em out and tell me what you think? Do you like them, yet? Do they make your feet happy? They made mine jump for joy. Right under my desk, as I type this.

The Del Moroccos - "I Want Some More"


Until next time, lovelies!
Miss Hell

0 comments: