Wednesday, January 23, 2013

San Diego Vintage Flea Market...part duex

Source
Source
We finally set a date for the second San Diego Vintage Flea Market.  Sunday, March 10th and we're at the same location, Heartland Masonic Lodge located at 695 Ballantyne St in El Cajon, CA.  And apparently we're doing something right, because our first 5 vendors are repeat offenders, I mean vendors from the first vintage flea market.  We will have an awesome plethora of goodies from midcentury modern furnishings, vintage clothing for everyone, vintage jewelry, tiki & Hawaiiana, and a hand full of vintage-inspired crafters and hair accessories.

We had an amazing photograther there that took some awesome photos of the first vintage flea market, but silly Facebook wouldn't let me upload them unfortunately.  But I am taking the day off from vending at the next vintage flea market and focusing on everyone else.  Derek, the Pod King will continue to vend and I will sit with him when I have some down time, but I'd rather make sure people are in there respective spots, snap lots of photos, and mingle with the crowd than sit behind a booth all day.  I hope to see you all there!

Some of the kids enjoying Spanglish Eats' empanadas.
Until next time, lovelies!
Miss Hell

0 comments: