Saturday, December 22, 2012

Passion for Miss L Fire

As I'm sure they have been around for quite sometime now, I recently discovered the gloriousness that is known as Miss L Fire shoes.  First of all, let me wipe the drool on my sleeve first.  They are simply whimsical.  And fancy.  And they come in my size.  WHOOHOOO!!


I happen to follow a couple of vintage blogs that have been talking a lot about Miss L Fire lately and these gems that are also known as shoes.  And I must own all of them.  But if not all of them, then at least one pair.  Extra spending money in my household doesn't come around very often and when it does, we tend to try to save or pay off a couple of bills before spending it on something large.  Especially on a pair of shoes.  But I can't help myself, these are what I've been looking for, since shoes and I are not friends.  Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE shoes.  They just don't always love me back.  Boo.  I'm a flats or comfortable shoe kind of girl.  I don't get these hooker heels that girls wear these days.  But Miss L Fire shoes have such a sweet little heel on them, that I don't think I would feel like I'm about to break my neck.  Which I often do in heels.  Not really break my neck, but feel like I'm going to at least.

So, during my search for the perfect vintagey-not-so-vintage shoe, I came across Miss L Fire on accident.  And right away, I fell completely head over heels in love.  With them all!  The designer behind Miss L Fire is brilliant, I tell you.  Absolutely brillant.  Each and every shoe is so well disigned all the way down to the minor detail.  If you don't love Miss L Fire, than I just can't love you.  Sorry, that's just the way it's going to have to be.  It's you, not me.  Wait!  I got that wrong.  It's me, not you.  But it is you a little bit you.  Anywho, back to shoes.  I want a pair.  Like all of them.  Pretty please with sugar on top!
Until next time, lovelies!
Miss Hell

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where ?

Bex said...

Check out Amazon.co.uk - there's quite a few for 50% off!

I can vouch that as a US9, they fit perfectly and are super comfortable ;).