Monday, December 24, 2012

Music Monday: Retro Christmas Music (and some other stuff)

Ever since we came home from Yuma when we headed out that way for Thanksgiving, I have been in the Christmas spirit.  It's like deep in my blood and I'm so overly joyous for Christmas this year.  I finished my shopping BEFORE Christmas Eve, which was a huge deal for me.  Because I can be a bit of a procrastinator at times.  But I can't wait!  We put the small tree up the Saturday after Thanksgiving and has been standing in the corner ever since.  The lights.  My childhood ornaments. The star above.  And of course, the presents.

One thing I have noticed this year is that a majority of our presents we're giving are small.  But a lot of small things.  Nothing big and extravagant.  But another thing that I've managed to become addicted to is Christmas music.  It rings loud in my ears.  So, I've decided share a few of my favorite Christmas songs with you.  So, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  So, here you go...

Perry Como - "That Christmas Feeling"

The Moonglows - "Just a Lonely Christmas"


Bing Crosby & the Andrews Sisters - "The Christmas Song"

And some photos for your viewing pleasure.  I'll post more soon, as we have loaded up on lots of vintage goodies over the last few months that deserve to be shown off.

My favorite girl with Santa Claus

Until next time, lovelies!
Miss Hell